Pages

April 18, 2006

Might be having a blogging break for a while...

I removed some software to make room on my hard drive as it was filling up. Bad move. It took away my TCP/IP protocol somehow which means I can't connect to the internet on my PC. I am using my Mac for emails and limited surfing, but I can't really even read most blogs, as it takes hours to load each one on the mac. Evven posting this blog has taken ages to do...so for the moment, I am taking a break till I get a working PC again...it will let me do anything non-internet related, which is good, but I will have to reinstall the software, which I can't find the disk for right now...ugh...

Updates on other things: I have 5 rows finished on the DJ! Myself and the girls have another type of cold...this one is a cough that wakes us all at night, hello sleep deprivation!!! Guess I better stop burning the candle at both ends, looking after kids all day then working for myself some nights on paid work, then sewing and blogging...I stay up too late and pay for it this year with endless colds!! I seem to get a few weeks break and then some new strain the kids bring home gets to me too!! The joys!!

No comments: