Pages

April 10, 2012

Once Upon A Sketch: April Challenge


This is a layout about the favorite house we have lived in/owned... It is truly my favorite style of house we have lived in, Cape Cod cottage with big front porch and wooden rocking chairs, in the suburbs of Atlanta...I just love the look of the house...the inside was beyond outdated, but the bones of the house were gorgeous! I love where we live now, but none of the houses I've lived in had the curb appeal of this one!!...

I finally found a use for my Timmy vials...and it was the inspiration for this layout... when I was moving away to Ireland, a friend put a bunch of Georgia red clay dirt into a jar for me to take with me to remember...so sweet! The girls found it last weekend up in the attic when daddy let them explore, and brought it down...nice memories!

3 comments:

phamil said...

Oh, this is just beautiful! Thank you so much for taking part in our challenge at OUAS!

sandi said...

Oh how beautiful this is! Tks. for playing along with us at OUAS!

Pat Smith said...

That was my favorite too. Loved all the nooks and crannies. Only in it once but its quiet beauty remained in my memory.