Pages

July 17, 2012

C'est Magnifique July Sketch Challenge

Hello from America!! I have been doing a lot of shopping, mostly for punches at Michaels with my 50 percent coupons and for trims and laces at yard sales!! My kit clubs I continue to receive while I am here so am not really stocking up on paper...

Here is the layout that I did for the C'est Magnifique challenge... I used the Teresa Collins papers in my July kit and some lovely soft Inkido papers... I love all the flowers and embellies included in the addons!

I wanted to add some hidden journalling so I attached a flower to the tag to make it part of the layout!!

I have been having fun taking kids swimming, to visit friends, out to parks...library crafting and story times...they have made great friends with the boys next door and are out with them playing often. We have plans for Children's Festivals and County Fairs and river floating trips...and of course, some more scrapping!!

3 comments:

Gisèle said...

Wow Cathy, this is stunning...love the summery feel of it, the doily, the punchwork and the butterfly loopy tail, well i guess butterflies dont have tails, but ya know what i mean lol...glad everyone is having fun in America !!! still have some of my b-day cake left if you change your mind and decide to hop on over lol...xoxoox

Valerie S said...

Hi Cathi. Thanks so much for participating in the sketch challenge at C'est Magnifique Kits. This layout is amazing! I love the way you've used the flowers.

Sarah-R said...

This is just beautiful Cathi!