Pages

July 26, 2012

Reaching New Heights

I took this photo here in Bend, the girls are having a great time at the park climbing trees :)


I used the Scrap Africa sketch and turned it on its side!!

I am also adding this to the REACH word challenge at Bird is the Word!!

I used C'est Magnifique's beautiful August kit with Maja Designs Vintage Summer papers and wonderful embellies and flowers to make this. If you love international companies like Maja Designs, Scrap Cake, 7 Dots, Riddersholm...Pion...check out this awesome club, Leslie makes some wonderful kits and addons!

5 comments:

Lizzyc said...

HI.. This looks so lovely, I love the soft flower and dove, and what a great use of the word reach.. and thanks for joining in at BITW!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Your layout is beautiful. Thank you for playing along with Scrap Africa.

amy said...

Wow my friend your creativity is off the hook lately!! gorgeous LO!!

Elisabeth Sarkis said...

Beautiful page,Thanks for playing at BITW

Marilyn said...

Beautiful page!!! Thanks for playing at BITW!!