Pages

November 11, 2012

Cardmaking Day and A Request!!

I had to replenish my stock of cards at our local cafe (I love when that happens!!) So I had a fun afternoon making cards and challenging myself to use up as much as I could of papers and scraps on my desk. I think I have used every last inch of the 12 x 12 G45 Ladies Diary papers I got from Scraps of Elegance in a kit this year, good thing I have an 8x8 pad if I need some more later!! I got a layout, an ATC and a whole bunch of cards with the paper!!



I really love that I am able to sell my cards here locally, the little bit of money I earn is always reinvested in scrappy goodies LOL!!

On an unrelated note, my husband is growing a mustache for the month of November in aid of Men's Cancer research...if you are able to help out at all Dave would really appreciate it!! Just click HERE to donate!

No comments: