Pages

January 15, 2013

Believe - January Reveal for Paper Mixing Bowl


I seem to be trying out a more modern look from time to time, as this and my layout I am finishing up today will attest to...it is fun to try!!

Here is the recipe for January, hope you will come play with us!!


I decided to do a layout about my resolution to lose weight and the word I chose for the year, believe!!  I keep trying to lose weight but give up too easily when tired or frustrated. Having MS and a thankfully minor case at the moment, I know it isn't good to keep eating poorly...I am drinking more water, eating more fresh fruit and vegetables, and trying my best to improve! So far so good, I am down 7 lbs in the first two weeks of the year, yay!!  I journaled 10 things to believe in doing along the edge of my layout: believe I can lose the weight, believe I can swim three times a week, believe I can drink more water, believe....in myself!!

For my utensils I used mists in the background as my wet medium, the paper clip embellie as my metal element, lots of stitching, some Prima black bling swirls and lots of white space!

I hope I can keep up my good habits and my goal is to be at my goal weight by next Christmas! A long road, but I believe I will do it this time!!

No comments: