Pages

March 11, 2013

Exciting Exciting Exciting News!!!!!

A dream came true to me yesterday when I learned I was a part of the 2013 Couture Creations Design Team! What an amazing honor to be working with so many talented people. Thanks with all my heart to Couture Creations for giving me the opportunity!!

Look at the amazingly talented ladies on this team:



Bridget Louw (AUS)

Cathi O'Neill (IRELAND)

Dana Tatar (USA)



Lesa Bird (AUS)

Liz Weber (AUS)

Pam Bray (USA)

Patti Hamil (USA)

Sue Smyth (AUS)

Tracey Cooley (Special Projects) (AUS)


I am still pinching myself to see if it is real!! I look forward to sharing my work with their wonderful products on their blog starting in April!!

Please visit the Couture Creations site to view their full range of products and stop by their blog for some inspiration! Also, sign up to receive emails from Couture Creations. They have announced a special competition to the members of the email group! You do not want to miss out on the opportunity to win the prize! You can also find Couture Creations on facebook and Pinterest!

10 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

Congrats Cathi! I'm thrilled to be working with you!

SandeeNC said...

Congrats, I've not heard of them before, so looking forward to you telling me all about them! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Sarah-R said...

So very excited for you Cathi - I hadn't heard of them before - can't wait to see what kind of goodies you get to create with!

Monica said...

This is great news!!! I"m so proud for you and happy for you. Amazing... so justly deserved. I can't wait to see what the team creates!

Unknown said...

Thisis awesome, congrats cathi !

Amarilys said...

big congrats!!!! You definitely deserve it! :)

Keren Tamir said...

Congrats Cathi!! So happy for u!!

Denise van Deventer said...

Congrats Cathi....really awesome news!!! So deserved! ;-)

cardsandmorebygigi said...

FĆ©licitation ma Belle Irlandaise....Je suis tellement fiĆØre de toi...Tu excelles
dans ta passion...Bravo...un gros bisou de ma part...

Unknown said...

Bravo Cathi ! c'est super !