Pages

March 15, 2013

Graphic 45 Card and Layout

This card was chosen as Top Pick at Sugar Creek Hollow!

I got the G45 Place in Time paper pad with my Swirlies kit in February and I decided I am going to try to do one card and one layout each month with the themed papers...they will go to SOMEONE I know for Christmas pressies! (Mom, it might be you....maybe... :)) Here is my card I did with the March papers.


I would love to enter the card in the Sugar Creek Hollow color challenge, I have really enjoyed playing with their challenges, as it is for the type of cards I like to do!

Here is the layout I did for the Swirlydoos sketch challenge, we are lucky to live in a great community and have a great little Paddy's Day parade each year...this is a photo of Aine with lots of friends out on the day!



8 comments:

Kate North said...

Love the bird layout and bits Cathi - really great!

Patti P. said...

Wow, would love to be on your Christmas list. Both of these are stunning. Love the papers and your designs are gorgeous. So glad you enjoy playing with us at Sugar Creek Hollow and we love seeing your work. Thanks for joining in this week.
Patti DT/SCH

Keren Tamir said...

Wow Cathi I love this card and LO. Excellent design!!!!

Anonymous said...

o this is lovely...i love your layout layers and that amazing shade of seam binding...gorgeous...so happy to see your work at sch this week...
lizzi

Heather said...

Both your card and layout are beautiful Cathi!
Thank you for joinging us at Sugar Creek Hollow!
hugs
Heather :0)

Daniele said...

wow just loving both of these so glad you joined us at SCH
hugs

ruthsplace said...

The card is gorgeous. Love the layout too.

Monica said...

love love love!