Pages

January 18, 2014

Fibres & Textures Challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow


This week our challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow is to use Fibres and Textures. I focused on the gorgeous texture of burlap and cheesecloth and the yummy fibre that reminds me of snowballs that I wrapped around the photo. The leaf is velvet and filled with tons of fibre and texture itself!  The beautiful image comes from the Clip Art pages you can get at Paper Wings Productions.

I hope you will come over and join us for this newest challenge!!!

7 comments:

Daniele said...

gorgeous card Cathi
hugs

Meggymay said...

A delightful image, love your beautiful card.
Yvonne

Desire Fourie said...

Cathi this is just so beautifully vintage. Love the wonderful textures.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Oh my this is so beautiful Cathy, a gorgeous card. Wonderful embellishments and such a pretty image.
Amelia

Rebecca Deeprose said...

Your soft colors, sweet image and wonderful fabric textures create a beautiful card! ((hugs)) Rebecca

Unknown said...

Hi ,I just love your card it is beautifull

Sherry Hickey said...

Sweet and beautiful, Cathi! Hope you enjoyed your trip to the States!