Pages

February 16, 2014

Forever



Hi! Cathi here! Today's card features Gorgeous Hambly's Overlays and Vellum. I've created a fairly simple window card and embellished it with some stitching twine and Paper Tempress flowers. The metallic coppery sheen giaves it a real richness.

First I cut out a window in my card base using Spellbinders Labels 1 die. I then used my Decorative Labels 1 die to make the gorgeous cut out detail that edged this window opening. I used the rich coppery Bohemian Hambly's Overlay for the background of my card and the die cut edging for the window. For the vellum I chose the Heavy Duty Clear Vellum, a lovely strong weight to use for stamping...I stamped my image using Sepia Archival Ink.  I stamped my forever sentiment on the back kraft colored side of my Hambly Overlay and then added 3 Champagne Paper Roses and some twine to finish it off.

I have made the decision that this month is my final month here at Paper Temptress. I have really enjoyed working with Patricia and the team and with the gorgeous papers here in the store! Thank you so much for the opportunity to work with you Patricia!!

1 comment:

phamil said...

Very pretty card! Love the neutral color and your lacey trim!