Pages

March 15, 2014

Photo Inspiration Challenge for Sugar Creek Hollow


Back again this week with another fun challenge for Sugar Creek Hollow!!! This week we are taking our inspiration from the photo below:


I have been challenging myself to use my stash, some gorgeous SEI watercolor effect paper, some doilies, Prima flowers and twine, and a gorgeous "miracle" tab sent to me by the lovely Nicola! I found a lovely vintage image for this doing my favorite Google Image seach!

The colors are gorgeous in the photo, great shabby chic theme!! I hope you come play along with us!!!


7 comments:

Daniele said...

fabbie card, love the flowers peeing out from behind
hugs

Sherry Hickey said...

Precious card! I love the contrast of the lovely old-fashioned scene with the modern looking "miracle" tab! Great job!

barbara macaskill said...

Stunning!! What a great gift for a new baby!! TFS!

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous card and details.
Yvonne

Maremi's Small Art said...

Great card, lovely take on picture :) well done xx

Vicki said...

Beautiful card! I love this challenge inspiration.

Paper Profusion said...

So pretty Cathi! Happy St. Patrick's Day! Nicola x