Pages

August 20, 2014

Discover Tag for La-La Land Crafts


This week at La-La Land Crafts our theme is "Tags or Tickets". I decided to make a nature themed tag and of course loaded it up with La-La Land Crafts dies!



I used the beautiful Fancy Butterfly Die as a main focus for my tag...I imagine them flying around the gorgeous roses made from the Rolled Rose Large Die and Rolled Rose Small & Medium Die. I used some inspirational quotes and nature images from a Tim Holtz rub on set, as well as adding lots of twine and a stick pin. I had some bling mesh which I used for the butterfly centers and flower centers.


I used the Honeycomb Die for background texture and tucked in the leaves from the Open Leaf Flourish Die  in my flower clusters. For a finishing touch I added a gorgeous dragonfly charm.

Remember, you can join in on all the La-La Land Crafts fun over on our Facebook Page, where you can also post your own La-la Land Crafts creations. You can also find us on Twitter!

2 comments:

Denise Price said...

I love how you did the bow, with all the extra loops.

Meggymay said...

Beautiful tag, loving those pretty flowers.
Yvonne