Pages

August 6, 2014

Dots and Spots with La-La Land Crafts!


This week at La-La Land Crafts our theme is "Dots and Spots". I decided to use this fun BoBunny polka dot paper to base my layout on and of course loaded it up with La-La Land Crafts dies!


I used some Prima flowers as an accent then added the beautiful Cherry Blossom Branch Die as accents. I landed a beautiful butterfly from the Fancy Butterfly Die on one of the flowers!


Above you can see the Scallop Border Die tucked in under my photo. Since the White Rabbit is sporting a big watch in this photo, I decided to add the Steampunk Clock Die and some cogs from the Steampunk Heart Cogs Dies Set, perfect accents for the photo!

Remember, you can join in on all the La-La Land Crafts fun over on our Facebook Page, where you can also post your own La-la Land Crafts creations. You can also find us on Twitter!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lovely cluster you've got there with your photo and flowers. the "white space' you've created for the rest of your page just balances the whole thing beautifully!