Pages

September 10, 2014

La-La Land September 2014 Release!



La-La Land is getting in the holiday mood this month with gorgeous Halloween and Christmas stamps and dies!! I am in love with all the amazing new holiday dies we have to play with!! They also have an amazing set of stitched circle nesting dies and another set of stitched elements to add to their dies.


Here is my Halloween layout, I had that creepy pumpkin vintage children image saved for ages and thought it was perfect to use!! I used a LOT of the La-La Land Halloween dies for this layouts and you can see in the large photo that I have used the Spider Web Corner die in all four corners.


Here you can see the newest dies, the SpiderWeb and Spider and Tombstones, which I have cut out in orange.  The Frightful Fence makes a great backdrop for the photo cluster and embellies.


I added the Pumpkins and Eerie Bats to build up the scene more and add detail. I used the Spider Web Border at the top and bottom of my photo mat as a perfect touch. A title and a few stickers here and there and I really like how the Halloween layout turned out!



My next layout features quite a number of the new Christmas dies! I decided to use the Stitched Nested Circles as ornament shapes and then used the different dies as a feature in each ornament.  To make my pine tree effect at the top of the layout I used the Cherry Blossom Branch die!


Here you can see the Christmas Tree Hill die all glittered up on the red Christmas ornament.  I really had fun using the Build A Snowman die to make my vintage looking snowman. He got glitter on all his snowy bits too!! I added a ribbon and some twin to make the ornament details.


My last two ornaments feature another glittery one using the gorgeous Snowflake Banner, then another ornament featuring both the Candy Cane and the Build a Tree die.

My layouts today are quite simple and show off the dies rather than any other mixed media I could add... I had a lot of fun thinking outside the box for these two layouts and using lots of my new dies and am really happy how they turned out!!

If you are interested in any of these gorgeous dies or the stamps shown above, please visit La-La Land Crafts store!!  Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

No comments: