Pages

November 29, 2014

Noel Layout for C'est Magnfique Kits and Riddersholm Designs!


I'd love to share my vintage layout I have done for C'est Magnifique's December Kit. The papers featured this month are the gorgeous Riddersholm Our Country Christmas papers. I have found a gorgeous vintage image of Santa and some children. I chose two gorgeous papers from the collection and distressed and tore the edges, layering a red paper over the neutral colored focal page. 

 

I have misted the Holiday Vine from Blue Fern Studios in Lindy's Wake Me Up Before You Go Gold.


I added some stickers from the Main kit and also used some molding paste and a mask from my stash to add pattern and texture to the background.


I have used the chalkboard paint and Silkes paint to color the Noel chipboard. The flowers are gorgeous Prima and Petaloo flowers from the December Flower Add On.

I really love vintage layouts and enjoyed creating this one! More to come from this kit very soon!

1 comment:

Plony said...

Oooo...this is gorgeous.....So lovely with the sweet papers and the nice "old" picture.
Hugs. Plony