Pages

December 3, 2014

Snowflake Challenge for La-La Land Crafts


This week at La-La Land Crafts the theme is Snowflakes! I decided to use one of La-La Land Crafts beautiful 3D Kits, the Birdhouse Kit.

I covered the gorgeous birdhouse in papers from Riddersholm Our Country Christmas, adding a gorgeous snowflake banner from the Snowflake Banner Die.  To add to the vignette I cut out three of the Fancy Christmas Tree Die to make a 3D standing tree in front of my birdhouse! I also added the Picket Fence Die.

To finish off my little scene I added in some festive berries and pine cones and a sweet little resin bird. I just love how this turned out and really appreciate you visiting me!

Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts
 by adding your creations to our Facebook Page and Twitter.


No comments: