Pages

February 18, 2015

Ready for Spring Card at La-La Land Crafts


This week at La-La Land Crafts the theme is Ready for Spring! 

I found this beautiful vintage image and thought it represented Spring perfectly! To fit in with the theme I layered lots of La-Land Crafts dies on my card. 

First I added some corrugated cardboard for a base to my design, I added some gesso in places to age it. Next I added the beautiful Bird Cage Die.  Next I added my vintage image. I stitched around my card base and photo again, I really love the look that gives my cards!! I added some beautiful La-La Land Crafts Cherry Blossom Flowers, which I inked in Ripe Persimmon Distress Ink to tone in with the image. I added a flower from my stash and a twine bow, then added lots of the Cherry Blossom Branch Die pieces to the base of the card to complete the look.

I hope you like my card this week!! 
Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts 
by adding your creations to our Facebook Page and Twitter.

1 comment: