Pages

March 4, 2015

Happy Together Layout for La-La Land Crafts


This week at La-La Land Crafts the theme is Three Types of Embellishments!  We are supposed to add three different types of embellishments to our project, I added flowers, metal pieces and resins.


I chose this gorgeous photo of my two girls and my parents dog! We bonded with the doggie this past summer when we visited them for six weeks. We love to go for a long visit every second year.  I used lots of gorgeous Prima and Petaloo flowers here as well as Prima metal word sign. I added a fun metal paper clip that says happy on the photo and tucked in a resin piece and leaves from the Open Leaf Flourish die in my flower cluster.



In this closeup you can see the gorgeous Steampunk Clock Die . I added some flowers and another resin piece here and again tucked in a leaf from the Open Leaf Flourish and pieces from the Honeycomb Die.



I used two different sizes of the Stitched Nested Circles dies on my layout to carry the flow from the photo cluster up to the other cluster in the opposite corners. I added the Honeycomb Die under the photo and I finished off the layout with just a few splashes.

I hope you like my layout this week!! 
Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts 
by adding your creations to our Facebook Page and Twitter.

1 comment:

Dana Tatar said...

Gorgeous layout Cathi! I LOVE the design and the pretty Merlot colored die-cuts. Thanks for the inspiration! :)