Pages

March 25, 2015

Love Layout for La-La Land Crafts



This week at La-La Land Crafts the theme is Doilies!  I just love to use the Heart Doily Die on my layouts so that is what I chose to use here!

I used the beautiful Blue Fern Sanctuary papers for this layout, layering them up and stitching them together. I used the Heart Doily Border Die as a base for the photos then piled on the flowers. I added the Creepy Vines Die  and tucked in the Feathers (Set of 2)



 I added a few of the Fancy Butterfly Die around the page and then finished with the Love Word Die for the title. I added in a little ribbon bow from my stash and some stitching to finish it off.



I hope you like my layout this week!! 

Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts 
by adding your creations to our Facebook Page and Twitter.

No comments: