Pages

March 11, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Card for La-La Land Crafts


This week at La-La Land Crafts the theme is St. Patrick's Day or Luck!  St. Patrick's Day is a national holiday and holy day here in Ireland!  I have decided to use a vintage greeting image for my card and of course used several La-La Land Crafts dies to make it special!

I used a base paper of pink and green so continued that theme uisng lots of green and pink accents in my dies. I started off with the Heart Doily Border Die layered under the image. I added some burlap ribbon on top of the doilies before layering the image for a bit of dimension and interest. I added a Prima flower and then some roses using the Rolled Rose Large Die and the Rolled Rose Small and Medium dies. I tucked in the leaves from the Open Leaf Flourish Die. To finish off the card I added a pretty pink butterfly from the Butterflies Set 1.

I hope you like my card this week!! 
Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts 
by adding your creations to our Facebook Page and Twitter.

No comments: