Pages

June 3, 2015

Carefree


This week at La-La Land Crafts the theme is More Than One Fold!! I decided to make a rosette as my folded piece for this challenge, lots more than one fold there, I can attest to that!! And of course I had to add lots of La-La Land Crafts dies to my layout!!


I chose this lovely vintage photo of a woman in a balletic pose at the beach, so of course I had to choose papers and embellies that suited this photo!! Here you can see the anchor I used from the Wheel and Anchor Die set, I place it on top of my rosette that is topped with a stiched circle die from the Stitched Nested Circle Dies set. I added a few flowers and shells to go along with the theme! I also added some quotes and the corrugated cardboard for texture.


In this photo you can see the Birds Die in use, atop some more Stitched Nested Circle Dies, I've added more shells here and you can see the Cherry Blossom Branch Die tucked in with the flowers. I've added the Honeycomb Die  tucked in behind the corugated card. For another seaside touch I added the anchor from the Wheel and Anchor Die set.


I added twine to show movement across the layout and added more quotes and the title "Carefree".

I really love how my beachy layout turned out! I hope you like it too!!

Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts 
by adding your creations to our Facebook Page and Twitter.


No comments: