Pages

June 17, 2015

Masculine Card for La-La Land Crafts


This week at La-La Land Crafts the theme is Father/Masculine!!  I found this great vintage image of a pilot and it fit my theme perfectly!

I used the Stitched Ribbon (Set of 3)  ribbons to make a frame for the image and took some fun screw head brads to add to the frame... I also added some small Tim Holtz paperclips for more masculine/industrial kinds of looks.

I took the die cut tools from the Tools Border Die as an effective decoration for my masculine card, adding some cogs from my Steampunk Heart Cogs Die tucked in under the frame. I finished up the card with a bit of stiching around the edges.

 Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts 
by adding your creations to our Facebook Page and Twitter.

No comments: