Pages

December 17, 2015

Christmas Ornaments with Christmas Cosy


I had a great time making these cards this week. I decided to make them do double duty and they are also ornaments for the tree.  They are all using the gorgeous collection Christmas Cosy!


Here you can see my first two cards. I used some decorative die shapes by Spellbinders to make my ornament shapes, then cut out images from the collection as my focal points. The paper I used for my card base is the gorgeous Christmas Cosy Sparrow paper.  I used the gorgeous Riddersholm Glitter Glass in red to decorate one of my ornaments!  I added some flowers from my stash and some twine and pearl strings to decorate!


These next set of cards also feature decorative die shapes cut out from the beautiful Christmas Cosy Starry paper and gorgeous cut out images from the collection. The base papers are Christmas Cosy On His Way. I have added gorgeous flowers and twine bows again and even a little pine cone!


My secret for the temporary adhesive for the ornaments to my cards is this: blue tack!

I really love making paper ornaments and I hope that you like them! 
Thank you so much for stopping by!!


1 comment:

axing said...

replica iwc mit der besten Qualität der Welt, schneller Versand und günstige Preise. Bitte achten Sie auf unsere Website, um zu

kaufen:https://www.vipwatches.eu/