Pages

January 5, 2016

Sealed with a Kiss: Berry71bleu January Challenge

I'd love to share my layout for the Get Your Sparkle On January Berry71bleu challenge! We were challenged to use the moodboard and to add some sparkle to our project! I have used the gorgeous 7 Dots Studio Verano Azul collection for my project.


Check out the gorgeous moodboard!


There are lots of great journaling cards in the Verano Azul collection and I have layered up many of them here. I have also added some tags from the 7 Dots Lost and Found collection.


I've also added some great chipboard pieces from Blue Fern Studios here, the Arrow Words and the Winter Page Dangles.


I used some of my glitter paste and a mask to make my glittery background, adding lots of gorgeous flowers, lace and buttons from my stash.


I finally finished off the layout with some stamping using the 7 Dots Cold Country collection script stamp.  I had a lot of fun layering up and embellishing my layout this month.

Thank you and we hope to see your beautiful creations this month!

Our sponsor this month is

We are a team of creative women who cannot image their world without paper, glue and the creative process. Scrapbooking is our passion and we love to share our passion with other scrapbookers. For this reason, 7 Dots Studio exists. The quality of our products is our top priority. Our lines consist of papers, stickers, die-cut elements, clear stamps, stencils and chipboard pieces. You can find our products in scrapbooking stores around the world.



This month the winner get this fab prize!


Even though Christmas has passed this collection is really, really versatile! And this years Christmas Pictures can be used straight away too!


One Random winner will receive this prize.



Please note: International winners may be responsible for shipping costs.
Please be sure to follow our CHALLENGE RULES.



We appreciate each and every challenge entry and share the designs that catch our eye on our Facebook page and Pinterest Boards.
Look for your work there!


1 comment:

Helen Hapsi said...

I loooove this page Cathi !! Great work !!!