Pages

May 6, 2017

Art Journaling with my Belle Kit from the Scrappery!


Hello scrappy friends!! Cathi back again with another art journal/planner spread using the gorgeous Belle kits!  Our challenge this week was a mixed media girl face! As I am still building up my stash of paints and other media I used my watercolors for this and added lots of goodies from the Belle kits.


In this close up you can see several goodies from the kits, the gorgeous flower in her hair is from the Bits and Pieces kit (BPK).  The rubber charm "gorgeous" is also in the BPK. In the background you can see where I have smudged on some gold paint from the Color Kit (TCK) as well as using the heart stencil and peach Kaisermist. The text words are from the cardstock stickers found in the Pretty Little Kit (PLK) along with the arrow stamp.



Here you can see the rest of the girl, another die cut ephemera piece from the BPK and word stickers from the PLK.  The butterfly has been fussy cut from a paper in the main Scrapbooking Kit (TSK).


On the planner side of the spread I had fun with watercolor and doodling and I added the colorful number stickers from the PLK to add the dates.  I've added tons of ephemera from the BPK, some more fussy cut butterflies from the TSK and cardstock word stickers and labels, again from the PLK.


I really enjoy working on this art journal planner and it has been fun to do a spread with the different kits! I have done some planner decor, some art journaling and I have some layouts and cards to come. These kits are so full of goodness and can work with so many different types of projects! I hope that you will come and have a look at the kits and consider subscribing!!  You can find the subscriptions HERE.


1 comment: