Pages

May 13, 2017

Making Cards with the Belle Scrappery Kit!


Hello crafty friends!! Cathi back again this week with a set of three cards using the gorgeous Belle kits!  The kits always have a gorgeous mix of journaling cards and embellishments to make beautiful cards and this kit is no different.


The first card I am showing is using the beautiful Double Dot paper from the Cocoa Vanilla Wild at Heart collection found in the main Scrapbooking Kit (TSK).  I have fussy cut some gorgeous butterflies from the Mariposa paper also in the TSK.  The hello is from the chipboard stickers found in the TSK and the flowers and ephemera are from the Bits and Pieces Kit (BPK).  The sweet heart word sticker is from the Pretty Little Kit (PLK).


For my second card  I have used a journal card that say "Bloom where you are planted" for my main sentiment. This comes from the PLK.  The base paper is the beautiful Memento sheet from the TSK and the butterfly is fussy cut from the Mariposa sheet in the same kit. I have added a doily, some flowers and some sparkly enamel dots, all found in the BPK.

For my final card I have used the same Double Dot paper from the TSK. I have added a gorgeous butterfly die cut,flowers and ephemra frame from the BPK. The cardstock sticker "my darling" and the flair come from the PLK and the chipboard heart from the TSK.

I love the clean and simple graphic quality to cards using this gorgeous collection. I hope you have enjoyed having a peek at these cards, and next week I hope to share a layout with you. These kits are so full of goodness and can work with so many different types of projects! I hope that you will come and have a look at the kits and consider subscribing!!  You can find the subscriptions HERE.

2 comments:

ruthsplace said...

These are just gorgeous!

Connie said...

Very pretty ♥️ cards.