Pages

February 26, 2018

Traveler's Notebook Layout with the fun Willow Kits!


Hello again my crafty friends! Cathi back again with traveler's notebook layout to go inside my notebook insert I decorated last week! This one is bright, playful and fun and uses lots of goodies from the Willow kits, starting with the base "Life Goals" paper from the Crate Paper Good Vibes collection that is the focus of the main Scrapbooking Kit (TSK). I love the bright yellow and fern patterns.

I've used loads of goodies from the different kits.  I used the polka dotted "All Good" paper from the TSK which I layered under my photo. The fun times die cuts were also from the TSK.  I used the stamps from the Pretty Little Kit (PLK) to stamp "awesome" and "my people" on a piece of ephemera from the TSK.  I added a cactus puffy sticker from the Bits and Pieces Kit (BPK) for a bit of fun.and then some cardstock sticker (star, words and starburst) from the PLK.


In this close up you can see more of the ephemera from the BPK and stamps from the PLK.

I love how my TN layout turned out, so bright and cheerful and full of goodies from the Willow kits. I hope you like the project I have made for this week! These kits are so full of goodness and can work with so many different types of projects! I hope that you will come and have a look at the kits and consider subscribing!!  You can find the subscriptions HERE.  I'll be back next week with another project!

1 comment:

nbde2020 said...

La certificazione può essere effettuata da un rappresentante ufficiale Rolex in possesso di una speciale targa Patek Philippe falsi Rolex Certified Pre-Owned. Garantisce che un determinato punto soddisfi i criteri necessari imposti dal produttore e disponga del know-how necessario per rilasciare certificati CPO.
Gli orologi Rolex Certified Pre-Owned saranno inizialmente disponibili nelle boutique Bucherer in sei paesi (Svizzera, Austria, Germania, Francia, Danimarca e Regno Unito). Gli altri Rolex Official che Omega replica sceglieranno di aderire al programma potranno farlo a partire dalla primavera del 2023.