Pages

November 26, 2013

Holiday Jubilee Cards for Frosted Designs



I got the gorgeous Prima Holiday Jubilee papers, flair and wooden pieces from the Frosted Designs store this month (some gelatos and a mask and a few other things jumped in my cart too!!) and this week I wanted to make some cards for my day on the blog!  These can also be inspiration for the 11 Challenge this week, there is LOTS of paper layering going on here and some tags as well!


My first card uses some ripped cardboard from I recycled from a goodies parcel. I added some gesso to be like snow onto it. I fussy cut a tag and the gorgeous children on a sleigh image and also got the Seasons Greeting sentiment from the paper as well! I added a Holiday Jubilee flair and some cheesecloth to finish it off.


For my second card I layered lots of gorgeous paper, added a flower and flair and a wooden X-mas sticker. I finished it off with a bit of twine.


My final card has more tags and journal pieces from the paper and another sentiment, Holiday Cheer. I added a bit of gesso and cheesecloth, some twine and some more gorgeous flairs!

I'd love to enter these in the Prima 12 Days of Christmas!!!


1 comment:

Brendaxx said...

Love them all!! Beautiful!!